Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Etsy


So, I ventured into the world of Etsy. I have dabbled a touch before, but this was diving in. Etsy is so cool! For those of you who haven't heard of it before it is a website designed to promote the small business and hand crafted products. It is divided by subject and even if you aren't on there to sell something, you are able to post an item you are looking to buy and have "shops" bid for your business. I set up a "shop" where I am able to post already designed invites to sell and hopefully get the word out while working on setting up my personal website. If you have any suggestions of how to get more visibility and let people know about Whimsique I would love some tips:)
Here is the link to my etsy shop:
www.etsy.com/shop/Whimsique

No comments:

Post a Comment