Monday, April 26, 2010

Baby Shower Decor and Inspiration

I am in the middle of trying to plan my sister in laws baby "sprinkle". I aspire to create beautiful settings that are unique and inspiring, but I will be the first to admit that this is a work in progress. In my attempt to create a beautiful setting for this baby "sprinkle" I scoured the internet looking for ideas and inspiration. To save you time and energy I am posting some of the inspiration I found along the way. One thing I noticed was that I was drawn to the beautiful decor that was shown when a long table was created with the theme sprinkled throughout the center. It helped to create a theme, add color and texture and allow for uniqueness, like this beach theme. There are also more simple and elegant styles that I loved like this green one. Beautiful showers don't mean expensive showers. Creating chinese laterns or paper flowers are a great way to fill space and make a beautiful atmosphere whether you are having your event inside, or outside during the day or evening. For instructions on how to make them check out marthastewart.com




















Here are some additional place tags, diaper cakes and table decor that might get your creative juices flowing:

No comments:

Post a Comment