Tuesday, September 20, 2011

More Baby Announcements

I recently had the opportunity to work with a wonderful photographer named Angela who is the owner of Casually Candid Photography. She did some beautiful photos of our family ( some seen in my baby announcement from the previous post) and I designed some exclusive birth announcements for her to use. It was a great chance for me to get more announcements under my belt. All the photography is by Angela. Check them out:

1-SIDED ANNOUNCEMENTS:

2-SIDED ANNOUNCEMENTS:

   
     




If you are interested in a personalized announcement email me. The cost for pre-designed styles is $2 a piece. For personlized designs it is $2.50. For a second side is it an additional $0.50. It was a fun project and I am looking forward to designing more announcements this year.

www.whimsique.com

No comments:

Post a Comment